Friday, July 22, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


If you'd like to join MilSpouse Friday Fill-In, head over to Wife of a Sailor's page, answer and link up!

This week:

1. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Why yes I do! I enjoy all types of cookie dough; chocolate chip, sugar, snickerdoodle, monster, peanut butter. In fact, I used to throw semi-theme parties in high school and one time everybody brought over a bowl of different cookie dough and we ate ourselves sick! So much fun!

2. When you get online for the first time of the day… what site do you immediately head to?
It is usually hotmail or facebook. After those two it's blogger. I'm so lame... I know.

3. What was your favorite pet as a child and why?
Chassie. She was a cocker spaniel that was 6 months older than me. Mom always said we were babies together. When we were 10 she was hit by a log truck on the country roads. Sad day. We've had other dogs that were special, but there was something about her and I growing up together and my first real tragic loss of a loved one.

4. If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?
Fred or Squishy. Maybe Magical Aspera (snail scientific name is helix aspera) so maybe Pera for short.

5. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
I don't really "lick" a tootsie pop. It usually goes into my mouth to get sucked on for awhile. Then after a bit I start biting into it to get to the center and be done with it. I have a problem with savoring I guess.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone really "lick" a tootsie roll lollipop? I sure don't! That would give me a sore tongue!

    ReplyDelete