Friday, July 8, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


To join in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In, go check out Wife of a Sailor's blog and link up!

This week there's even a question submitted by me! Fun!
  1. Does your Significant Other read your blog? Why is this a good or a bad thing? submitted by Mrs. Alana’s Miscellany
    Sometimes he does check in on what I'm writing. I think it's good so that he can see, sometimes, what's going on in my head or how I feel about something I may not have said outloud. And I really try not to write bad things so I'm not worried if he reads it.

  2. What is one item in your house that holds the most sentimental value and why? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
    Hard question. I think it would be my photographs (printed and on the hard drive).  I also have my grandmother's class ring. Then again, I think the little boxes with my kids' special items mean a lot to me as well.

  3. When it comes to water fun in the summer do you prefer the beach, the pool, a lake, or the sprinklers? submitted by The Tervo Times
    I LOVE the beach, but there is no ocean near where I currently live. So for now the pool does just fine... and I don't get my feet all muddy in the yard with the sprinklers.

  4. What is the one special thing that you do for yourself to get you through the first week of a deployment/separation? submitted by A Creed and a Psalm
    Haven't had to go through a deployment so I'm not sure what I would do other than keep busy with the little ones and our life. I'd probably soak up a lot of sappy movies by myself though.

  5. What is your biggest guilty pleasure website? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog
    Hmm... I spend a lot of time on facebook and blogger. I do like youtube as well when I want to find a laugh. Other than that, I'm not a big internet surfer.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I like YouTube too - recently I've been watching a bunch of flash mobs! Too funny!
    Thanks for participating in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told my teenagers that if there was ever a fire, they need to grab the hard drive (kidding really!). Someday I will get them printed, but I would hate to lose them.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea for the questions! I agree on the whole pool vs. sprinkler thing.

    ReplyDelete