To join in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In, go check out Wife of a Sailor's blog and link up!
This week there's even a question submitted by me! Fun!
- Does your Significant Other read your blog? Why is this a good or a bad thing? submitted by Mrs. Alana’s Miscellany
Sometimes he does check in on what I'm writing. I think it's good so that he can see, sometimes, what's going on in my head or how I feel about something I may not have said outloud. And I really try not to write bad things so I'm not worried if he reads it.
- What is one item in your house that holds the most sentimental value and why? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
Hard question. I think it would be my photographs (printed and on the hard drive). I also have my grandmother's class ring. Then again, I think the little boxes with my kids' special items mean a lot to me as well.
- When it comes to water fun in the summer do you prefer the beach, the pool, a lake, or the sprinklers? submitted by The Tervo Times
I LOVE the beach, but there is no ocean near where I currently live. So for now the pool does just fine... and I don't get my feet all muddy in the yard with the sprinklers.
- What is the one special thing that you do for yourself to get you through the first week of a deployment/separation? submitted by A Creed and a Psalm
Haven't had to go through a deployment so I'm not sure what I would do other than keep busy with the little ones and our life. I'd probably soak up a lot of sappy movies by myself though.
- What is your biggest guilty pleasure website? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog
Hmm... I spend a lot of time on facebook and blogger. I do like youtube as well when I want to find a laugh. Other than that, I'm not a big internet surfer.