Friday, July 1, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In



Friday! Time for MilSpouse Friday Fill-in. If you want to link up, head over to answer the questions from Wife of a Sailor.



  • Have you (spouse) ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples? submitted by Project Army Wife



  • actually yes! That's how we met. I joined AFROTC in college and planned to complete that and become an officer. Instead, I married my flight commander.


  • What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon? submitted by A Few of My Favorite Things



  • hmmm... after church have a lovely lunch, everyone naps in the afternoon and we just relax and hang out. Maybe even have some friends over.


  • What do you usually do for the 4th of July holiday? submitted by Anchor’s Away



  • We used to go out and enjoy festivities of Independence Day and then fireworks in the evening. But I don't think fireworks are gonna happen with how incredibly dry it is in New Mexico... there's enough fires already.


  • If they could make an Olympic event JUST for you that you know you’d medal in, what would it be? submitted by Pants are Confusing



  • labeling. I love to label EVERYTHING... and I'm not kidding.


  • What have you been doing to get yourself bathing suit ready for the summer? submitted byNot Just an Army Wife



  • HA! That's a joke. At this point I can't worry too much about it 'cause I'm in the baby pool anyway chasing my kiddos. And honestly? The sun hates me so I try not to spend all that much time outside with my skin exposed.



  • Photobucket

    1 comment:

    1. Wish we could send you some of our rain. We are floating away in Montana!

      Have a great 4th of July :)

      ReplyDelete