Saturday, July 23, 2011

Heard at the House

Ever watch the Wiggles? Chances are, if you are a parent of a toddler you are familiar with who they are. Middle age Australian guys wearing primay colors and singing children's songs.

Hey, don't judge.

It's actually something my kids both like to watch (and that's saying something because Will really could care less about TV).

This morning we had an episode on and they were singing the song "Let's Have A Barbie On The Beach" -- a bbq party.

Ryan randomly walks by - stops - then rushes around the corner to see what's on the screen.

Apparently he heard "ba na na na na na na BODY on the beach. Tell your friends there's a BODY on the beach." He wanted to know what in the world we were watching!

Kind of strange to think about, but to be honest if there was a "body" on the beach I was at I would probably tell all my friends about it... most likely on FB.

We got a nice laugh out of it. But, you know people make up words to songs all the time that may or may not fit. Right?

And for your listening enjoyment you can hear the Wiggles song below.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. My son loved the Wiggles when he was younger and we've even seen them live in concert twice. I wish my girls watched them because I kind of miss those guys. They are hilarious in concert, if not a bit drunk sometimes. Apparently the blue Wiggle Anthony is some sort of a heartthrob because both times we went some moms brought um, some suggestive posters, LOL!

    ReplyDelete