Saturday, July 16, 2011

End to a busy week

Finally! The week is nearly over. Saturday I have NOTHING written down on my calendar. How lovely is that?!

It's been a great week, though I've been busy. And tonight was truly the cherry on top!

Ryan and I went to see Harry Potter in XD 3D. Yuppers! It's finally over!

We got some pretty good seats and enjoyed the show. No spoilers so I won't tell you about the movie, just that I thought it was fun, exciting, and though different in parts from the books, it all tied up ends nicely.

A awesome part to this evening was that a couple from church came over to watch our kids. Will and Alanna did wonderful, were polite and entertaining and the couple really enjoyed spending time with them. It's been awhile since they've had little ones so they relished the opportunity.

Maya went to the groomers today so she was clean and happy when the "sitters" came over. She was a good girl too!

Perhaps tomorrow I can get some sewing done. And I've got another review to write when I feel like sitting down and focusing.

I hope you all have a great weekend... and to end I'm sharing a picture. Caption ideas???



Photobucket

1 comment: