Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday Song Link-up!


Hello Thursday! Time for the link up with Goodnight Moon!

This week I choose "Time After Time" cover by Javier Colon on The Voice. Wow. This guy should win, not just because of his voice, but his adorable kids too! Best of luck to his career.

Oh, and I just love this song anyway! Isn't that another good reason to pick it? :)



Oh, and check out my options on a giveaway. Follow if you want the possibility to win when the time comes!!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. awesome song! I have not heard this version before. I like it alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Seriously AMAZING.
    I've wanted to watch the Voice (the hubsters and I are suckers for Cee Lo Green), but we don't have cable :(

    Now I hope he wins too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song. I haven't been watching The Voice. This is a great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man... I LOVE this song, and this kid can SING! I watched the show like twice, and it was kind of dull... then I hear these singers and I think I just might have to give it another chance! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this song. It always reminds me of "Romy and Michelle's high school reunion" :) I've never heard this version, I don't watch the show. Good luck to him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great version of an already awesome song. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG i totally watch The Voice too ^_^ but this guy is really really good :) & i reallyreally love this verison!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete