Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday Song Link-Up


Hooray! It's Thursday so it's time for the song link-up with Amber over at Goodnight Moon!

This week I've been volunteering at a Vacation Bible School at the base chapel so my head is full of those songs. And then last night my sister called me to ask about the lyrics to one of the songs she's supposed to sing with her Pre-School Sunday School class. Apparently I spend a lot of time listening to classic children's church music (which is actually true).

Anyway, we got talking about some of the songs and then I just couldn't resist sharing "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands" Rocketman style!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOL! This is a funny version of the song! I think all kids love this song!

    Thanks for linking it up this week!

    ReplyDelete