Thursday, June 2, 2011

Song Link Up

It took me awhile to pick out a song this week. I'm still reeling from my California trip which you can read about HERE.

Head over to Goodnight Moon and link up with Amber.

The song chosen is "The Song That Goes Like This" from Spamalot. At the USO show I saw the characters came out and sing this song as Prince William and Kate. Oddly enough I had a dream about Prince William last night (no, nothing kinky!) it was just weird.

Anyway, enjoy it. I couldn't find a really good recording... but liked the one with Sara Ramirez (Callie on Grey's). Funny. Now I just wish I had the opportunity to see the show.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Haha, awesome :) I want to see that show also. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great! LOL! Thanks for coming to link up again this week! Sorry I'm just now making my rounds. I felt like death yesterday. Have a great weekend and good luck unpacking! I hate unpacking!!!

    ReplyDelete