Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Shopping for Me

I went to Target tonight to FINALLY buy myself some shorts. It's 90+ degree weather now so I figured I should get on about it.

Thing is I own 2 pairs of shorts and 4 pairs of capris. Both shorts were purchased before I was pregnant with William. And of the 4 pairs of capris, 1 was also purchased before William and the other 3 were pre-owned by my sister and I've had 2 of them for several years already myself.

So yes, I really needed to get some clothes that actually fit me to deal with this HOT weather that is only getting hotter.

Oh, and I also had to get Lana some new sandals.

I discovered Target is not a good place for me to shop because I want to buy for everyone else besides myself. I had several outfits for each of my kids, the sandals for Alanna, shoes for William and was going to head over the men's to find some shirts for hubby when I realized I didn't have the money for all that plus what I needed to get for myself.

I put everything back -- in the proper place. Then I found 3 pairs of shorts that I liked and the sandals for Alanna then hurriedly purchased them and left before I'd go back for anything else.

You have no idea how hard that was.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine how hard that was . . . I have the same problem . . . :)

    ReplyDelete