Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Planning the What Ifs

I have been going back and forth on posting about something that has a large effect on our future in the coming year, but I'm not sure if I should totally share everything yet.

Part of it is because I want hubby to be able to talk to who should find out information from him rather than gleaning or finding it out here.

Not that it's a big deal... but it sort of is.

And NO I am not pregnant.

Part of the reason we are not planning another child right now is because of what we will be dealing with and working through in the next year or two.

Lots of "what ifs" and things we do not really have control over so we have to try to plan for what we can with different possible scenarios.

Vacation to the Grand Canyon in August is out. Maybe in September when we have more info... who knows.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment