Friday, June 24, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


It's been a few weeks for me. Time to link up again! Check out Wife of a Sailor to join.

This week:

1. Are you a different person than you were five years ago? submitted by Sisterly Thoughts
Actually yes I am. First off, I have kids now. I am a stay at home mom. Things that used to be important no longer matter and there are other things that take priority. It's no longer the selfish living of a single person or the wrapped up bubble of being just a couple... there's other people now.

2. If you could go on Amazing Race, who would you take with you as your partner and why? submitted by Thoughts from a Poekitten
I'd really like to take my brother! He would be awesome on it and we get along pretty well and can compromise. Maybe it's cause we did that our whole lives. As long as I was in better shape we'd totally rock at it. I would NOT take hubby. It would be nice to say I would, but we've talked about it before and agree that we would argue too much and viewers would hate us. Yeah, reading maps and driving??? I'm a little obsessive and controling about that. For heaven's sake, we got lost in Hawaii coming back from the Polynesian Cultural Center!

3. Does Facebook or Twitter actually bring more stress or good in to your life? submitted byJust an Arizona Girl
Facebook seems pretty non drama for me. Anybody that possibly causes drama in my life based on FB I do not keep on FB. That might be drama for them, but for me it gives some piece of mind. It is my place! It's nice to catch up quickly and easily with friends as well as post photos of life on occassion.

4. June is National Soul Food Month- what’s your soul food? submitted by NH Girl Displaced
Ummm... does "Gramma Skeddy" and popcorn count?? Not neccessarily together though.

5.  If you could live in any other era than the current, which one would it be & why? submitted by Sugar in My Grits 
I think I'd enjoy the pioneering era. Covered wagons, farming... that whole Laura Ingalls Wilder lifestyle. It would be rough, but back then it was about life, family, neighbors, and surviving.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I picked the same era! I think because it seems so adventurous:)

    ReplyDelete