Wow. It's been several weeks since I've participated in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. If you'd like to link up, head over to Wife of a Sailor's blog.
Questions for this week:
1. It’s now June (woot!)… what plans do you have for the summer? Well, we've been discussing a trip to the Grand Canyon and hopefully some fun local road trips. We also would like to spend some time at the pools and splash parks.
2. What is your favorite summer memory as a kid? Here's the thing... I went to year-round school as a small kid. And then, I would be put in the intermission classes during part of that break because they wanted "good" students in there as well as those who had struggles.
We did go camping though. I have lots of fun memories of us at Camp Pendleton with our tents and marshmallows.
There was also church camps. Usually a week long. Good times there too.
3. If wild animals could be made pets without fear of them ever being dangerous, what kind of exotic animal would you want as a pet?
Oh, I'm thinking I'd like a lion or a bear or possibly a koala. They just seem so cuddly, but they're too dangerous.
4. Is there anything about deployments that you do like? submitted by The Thrifty Military Wife again, no deployments yet. But I can think about the tax free dollars, spouse separation pay... nice way to help pay off student loans.
5. I’m starting to run out of questions again… so please give me a question you’d like to see (off-the-wall will most likely make it because we seem to have used a lot of the “traditional” ones).
What has been your weirdest dream that includes a celebrity?
When it comes to water fun in the summer do you prefer the beach, the pool, a lake, or the sprinklers?