Saturday, June 25, 2011

A beautiful sight

I woke up to a beautiful sight this morning.

Hubby let me sleep in so when I finally roll out of bed, hours later than usual, I hear happy laughs and squeals coming from the other end of the house.

Coming around the corner I realize they are all in the dining room.

What do I find?

Ryan and both kids happily set around the table finishing their breakfast. He was winding up a little caterpiller toy and having it run off the side of the table which cause the kids to laugh hysterically. I think he was enjoying it himself as well.

It was wonderful. I quickly grabbed a bowl of cereal and just watched them enjoy their time together.

I'm not sure there's anything more wonderful than to wake up to a guy being a truly great dad to his kids!


Photobucket

1 comment: