Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back Home

We are home. Got back Tuesday afternoon.

I'm tired. I'm cranky. And I feel bad that I keep snapping at my kids. Maybe I need a day to myself... yeah, like that will happen.

I hope to post pics of the trip soon. The memorial to our fallen troops was lovely and the performance was incredibly touching and powerful. I felt privileged to be there to honor our military.

I was especially thankful for all the recognition and appreciation given to Vietnam Vets. That place is truly giving some much-needed healing for those men and women!

One of the best parts was that my brother surprised us all and showed up Friday to spend the weekend with us!

There is a news link about the memorial and they interviewed my bro HERE. I'd love to go back again and I hope that if you are near Sacramento on Memorial Day that you swing by to experience it for yourself.


Photobucket

1 comment: