Thursday, May 19, 2011

Song of the Week

This is my first time linking up with Goodnight Moon for the weekly song link-up.

So the reason I have chosen this song is, well, I have seen better days. Not that life is sucky right now, 'cause it's not.

But you just have times when you haven't showered, the house is a mess, you're tired and the kiddos are not their usual angelic selves. It's a nice pick-me-up that makes me smile.

Oh, and I just enjoy the song and it brings back some fun memories.

**UPDATE: as soon as I posted this, my son runs around the corner with toothpaste and the baby starts crying. Turns out, he moved his potty chair to climb on the counter for the toothpaste, dumping out the pee all over the floor, and his little sister was covered in it from rolling on the floor and then slipped and fell. It's all glorious I tell ya!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. As I sit here right now, making my rounds to everyone's link-ups....my house is tore up from the floor up too! Such is life, right?

    Great song for us SAHM!!!!!! Loved it! Thanks for coming over and linking up today Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song! I love how upbeat it is:) Hope everyone is cleaned up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I have had days like that. Love this song.

    ReplyDelete