Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Murphy Appears

If you're a regular reader you know that my husband rarely is sent TDY and has yet to be deployed. Therefore, Murphy's Law of Separation has had very few chances to appear.

Well, hubby had to do a quick 1-day TDY. No big deal.

Except that the baby woke up with diarrhea causing an immediate bath, then we decided to take Daddy's car to Will's therapy... and I left the front door WIDE open.

I arrive at place of therapy to see a LONG line and then realize what I did (or rather did not do) with my front door so I call the SLP and say that I have to run home but I'll be back.

I'm nearly home and the baby starts making weird noises.... then she starts crying and Will is gagging and saying "unnn poooo, unnn pooo". Then I could smell it.

Little precious baby girl had thrown up all over herself and her carseat. (thankfully not on daddy's car upholstery though)

I pull into the driveway and see my front door standing open, the dog had gotten out of the back yard and was running around like a maniac, Lana is covered in puke and I call the SLP and say we will not be able to attend today's session.

Then the cleaning commenses.

Oh, and then about an hour later I had an IFSP meeting.

The day is a little more than half over, hubby returns soon, and darn it Murphy how dare you come visit at all!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Uggg that sounds like a horrible day! Hope everyone feels better soon.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since your DH never leaves he had to get a visit in quick! I hope the rest of the day is trouble free:)

    ReplyDelete