Saturday, May 7, 2011

11 Things I want to see or do here


11 Things I want to do while in New Mexico

  1. Spend time in Santa Fe going through museums and historical places
  2. Visit the Petroglyphs in Albuquerque
  3. See Carlsbad Caverns
  4. Take the tour of Old Town in Albuquerque
  5. Visit the Trinity Atomic Test Site
  6. Spend a weekend in Taos
  7. Walk across the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge (in Taos)
  8. Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
  9. Drive the Billie the Kid National Scenic & Historical Byway and stop at the sites
  10. Visit the sites along the Salt Mission Trail
  11. Go to White Sands National Monument and surrounding sites
I really can keep going. There's a lot of history in New Mexico and it is a LARGE state. Though it seems empty it is amazing what is out in the wilderness!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think it will be amazing to go for a hot air balloon ride! My mom really wants to ride in one too:)

    ReplyDelete