Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Freshness

Today during Will's Occupational Therapy, I don't know how we got on the topic, but I was telling Chelle about some stuff in Japan such as "Engrish".

Like, I think they find English words or sayings and then check out the word in a thesaurus and find something to replace it with.

For example: on a T-Shirt was written "Marinate Retard"....

umm... I think they were going for "Cook Slowly"....

Anyway, I was telling Chelle that while my sister visited in Japan we went to one of my favorite stores and found this cute little wooden box with the word "FRESHNESS" on it. It's waaaay to small to put fruit or anything in it, but it was still neat (and cheap). We couldn't stop laughing about ideas on what to use it for so she bought it.

And now??? It sits in a bathroom holding Feminine supplies.

I think that's fitting.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I so remember the "I Feel Coke" billboards in Okinowa in the late 80's. :)

    ReplyDelete