Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

(You can use this)


Welcome to The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly! I like to blog about my days and weeks but sometimes it's good to just give a summary of what went on.


Simple enough.



Guidelines:



You don't have to be a follower, but I would like for you to stick around. I don't follow everybody, but if you link up I'll be sure to check your blog out!



Type up your post for the highlights to your week;


good, bad, and ugly.



Click on the linky and add your info.


The URL for your Good, Bad & Ugly post will be just fine.



Oh, and this isn't a guideline, but come back next week too!



======================



Now for my week!



THE GOOD


- Ryan passed the PFT! And what’s better… he got the best score he’s received in several years!


- William is starting to sing his ABC’s. The sounds/words aren’t really there but he’s getting the tune and rhythm.


- Alanna started saying bye-bye and waving while doing it.


- Again, all my bible study homework for the week got done the right way.


- Got work done for my etsy shop AND was able to get my other supplies to keep up the work.


- A continuation was put in place so hubby would still get his paycheck!




THE BAD


- Ryan is feeling sick today and I hardly got any sleep from the baby crying so I’m a very tired and frustrated mama dealing with the kids alone…… again.


- The baby is being super whiney today and I don’t have the patience to deal with it. Teething… grrrr….


- The laundry room is worse than before. Ryan wants to do it a certain way and since he’s not feeling good, he is not doing anything today so I can’t even walk in there (almost literally).


- I’m not sure my poor simple sewing machine will be able to maintain my workload on it. I really like my Singer… but I have a feeling it’ll quit and if it does I want the super fancy machine, which costs lots of money, and I don’t have that kind of money at this time.




THE UGLY


- Our government apparently has their heads so far up their butt that they nearly put thousands of people out of work for an undetermined about of time while making others work, but for no pay. I’m sorry, but the fiscal year started in October and this should have been worked out then. Surely by APRIL it should have!




Photobucket






1 comment:

  1. I did my post...just a little too late to link up! http://wonderfulworldofmelissa.blogspot.com/2011/04/good-and-bad.html

    I can't wait to see your Etsy shop!!!

    ReplyDelete