Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thoughts of Babies

Don't you hate it when you get to your blog page and then stare blankly at the screen.

You know you want to write something, but have nothing to share?

That's me lately.

I'm sure it doesn't help that my 10 month old is trying to tongue the laptop screen. I'm so sure this is what she's thinking:

"whatcha doing mama? Oh... looking at that bright thingy again? Let me help you. Here, I'll pull the screen down, maybe pull out the charging plug, try to eat the screen or at least lick it. Don't like that?? Then let me just reach my little hand all over where you're trying to look and leave my little finger prints for you to clean up later. No? Okay, I'll go to scraching the keyboard and slam my little hand down so you have to constantly hit the delete button and push my hand away. Meh... this is boring so I'm going to go bother brother now."

Oh the joys.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Haha!! That was funny...and more than likely very true. Those days pass quick, and pretty soon it will be "mom can I play a game? Mom can I send an email? Mom how come you use that thing so much? or You should stop doing your homework...you look tired" Take licking the screen while it lasts!
    april

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, so true, pretty sure my little man has those thoughts too. Now I only blog when he's asleep because the allure of the computer never wears off for him.

    ReplyDelete