Sunday, March 27, 2011

States I've Visited

My last post was serious and long.

Today, a breath of fresh air!

I saw this on a few other blogs so I decided to jump on the bandwagon. I've been to 13 out of 50 states.

Hmm... West Coast much? LOL. And those 3 in the middle were when we flew to Chicago for my college graduation then crossed state lines just to say we've been in those states. I even have pictures of the signs! And for some reason I keep missing Nevada! I'll get there eventually.

Interesting fact: Will has been in all these states as well. Alanna has only been in 8 states (missing Hawaii, Alaska, Missouri, Illinois & Indiana). Not sure what Ryan's map would look like.

If you want to do this too, go HERE.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. "Thanks for sharing! I need payday to come faster so I can order one of those dresses!"

    I knwo what you mean! Thankd for commenting! :)

    Awesome link! I did it and mine is the opposite of yours, all east coast! lol

    ReplyDelete