Friday, March 18, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

I nearly forgot to make my post here for the day! Whew!

Things have been kinda busy today. Besides Hippotherapy, Will had a swallow study and floroscopy. Everything turned out normal and fine. All good news.

Stay tuned because in the next few days I should post some stuff from St. Patrick's Day as well as our 6 Year Anniversary (tomorrow).

Oh... and thinking of doing another giveaway....??? What do you think???

Wanna join? Head over to Wife Of A Sailor's blog, answer the questions and link up!

1. What are some of your ideas for staying connected with family…you know, those people we moved thousands of miles away from? submitted by Live it. Love it (or not). Write About It. I usually call my family members about once a week if they are available. We text often. I also blog and post videos and pictures.
2. What’s the most romantic gift you have GIVEN? submitted by Painting My Canvas
I don't think I ever did a romantic gift. We're kinda not that way. I've shopped for some other things that helped with romance though... hehehe.
3. Would you encourage your child, if they came to you and wanted to join the military? submitted by Perfectly Imperfect
If they want to join we probably wouldn't be against it. Since Ryan was prior enlisted he would probably encourage going the officer route though. Originally I was headed for the military and actually like the military life... but it's not for everybody. There would likely be lots of discussion about it.
4. What is your least favorite bill to pay and why? submitted by A Little of This, A Little of That
Probably Student Loans or the Credit Card. Oh, scratch that.... I hate the gas card bill! We actually don't have to gas up the cars that much, but man are these gas prices getting stupid.
5. What is the proudest moment you’ve had as a military spouse? submitted by Our Okinawa Life
I think it was when Ryan commissioned. We were only married a few months by then and not really used to it yet. The detachment put on a wonderful ceremony and I was honored to pin on those lieutenant bars as well as watch him swear in. Special moment. Oh, and I also got to pin on his captain bars 4 years later.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm definitely with you on not really being romantic. I've never been to a promotion ceremony where I got to pin anyone! That must be cool... hopefully I will someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the romance question the only thing I could think of was along the lines of what you said :)
    Glad that the swallow study went well. Although we've not had to do anything like that, I've heard that they are hard.

    ReplyDelete