Friday, March 4, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

If you'd like to join, head over to Wife Of A Sailor to answer the questions and link up.

This week:
1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family
We've talked about this and no, there is not another branch. He finds subs/ships to be too cramped of living quarters and says he does not have the stamina nor mindset for the marines or army.
2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch
Well... I doubt I'd ever refuse to go to a new station. I believe it is the duty of the spouse to go with the other. I'm sure there are special circumstances though. But really... I do not want to go to Edwards AFB or Mountain Home AFB and probably not Minot AFB.
3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens
I think 18. Loved it! Then again, it would be nice to be 24 too. Meh... can I just stay in my mid-twenties???
4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted by the C.W.
Hmmm... I think Lucky Charms. There's a lot of the normal parts but there's also those special marshmellows that everybody loves. Overall, it's fun.
5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why? submitted by NH Girl Displaced
I'm boring and have milk and/or water.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment