Monday, March 14, 2011

Friend Making Monday

Check out Kenz's blog to link up each week!

1) What's your favorite brand of make-up? Are you loyal to one brand? I like Clinique but I'm also a fan of Lancome. Thing is... I'm looking forward to a makeup makeover so who knows where I'll go to next.

2) What is the last thing you drank? Milk


3) What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie? I LOVE Tagalongs (Peanut Butter Patties) and sometimes I just need me some ThinMints. Thanks-A-Lots are yummy and my son adores the Shortbread Cookies. Oh... and I STILL have not found any girl scouts selling them.

4) French Fries or Onion Rings? I do like some French Fries but honestly I'm not really a huge fan of them.

5) Share something you've done in the last week that makes you proud of yourself. I'm making excellent progress in returning our house to order after being flooded out for 2 1/2 weeks.

6) What is your favorite inexpensive indulgence? Small office supplies.

7) Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? I'm actually reading two books right now. "The Late Talker" by Marilyn C. Agin, M.D., Lisa F Geng, and Malcolm J. Nicholl. as well as "First Things First" by Kurt and Brenda Warner.

8) Do you prefer to text or talk? Often I like to text unless it can be a long phone call. Short phone calls sometimes make me feel like I'm wasting time.

9) Have you ever performed on stage? Yes. It used to be quite often as a theatre person. High School, College and church. Singing, playing instruments, or acting.

10) Are you more likely to pick truth or dare? Depends on the people who I'm playing with. With some people I'm too chicken to pick dare 'cause it could be pretty bad.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Coming from FMM, love your answers specially the office supply. I'm an organize nut so that is heaven to me.
    :) My Goddaughter middle name is Alana!(spell with one n)

    ReplyDelete