Monday, February 7, 2011

Progress

Looks like we're getting new carpet.

Stopped by in the afternoon to workers pulling up the padding but they said the carpets are pretty bad and have been sitting wet too long. They smelled.

I came back again in the evening and all the carpet (except in the dining room) was GONE! It was all in the zeroscaping in front of our house.

A step in the right direction.

Now we need the walls and ceilings fixed. The hole in Will's room has become even BIGGER! Oh, and of course they have to paint as well.

Not sure how much longer we'll be in TLF, but for now we're still doing fine. The baby needs more clothes though... and I think she fits better in 12 months now than 9 months. Kind of sad, she's growing too fast. Both kids got new shoes yesterday though, they needed them since most of their shoes were taken away to get cleaned after getting soaked.

Now, before I foget, it's Friend Making Monday hosted by Kenz:


This week's question: Did you watch the SuperBowl? If so, did you enjoy it? If not, what did you do instead?

I have a confession to make: I did not watch the SuperBowl. I have a number of reasons as to why that happened. First off, I'm not really into football. Second, I didn't care for either team. Third, there was a messy house to clean up. Four, I had to get food from our house to bring over. And Five, with facebook, the internet, and tv that night and the next day I can pretty much find out anything I need or want to know about the game.

So what did you do last night?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I watched the Super Bowl but only cause we were invited over to a friend's house. I was more into the commercials and hanging out with friends than watching the game:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sierra! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi. Sorry to hear about all your problems with the pipes and water, no fun at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the first hour of the superbowl and the halftime show. But then we watched a movie. We're not big football fans. I just wanted to see the commercials!

    ReplyDelete