Friday, February 25, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In.... plus some

Before I get to MilSpouse Friday Fill-In I just want to share that we are in the house now! Promptly after getting into said house with brand new carpet, William spills chocolate PediaSure on that brand new carpet... and I'm out of Resolve Carpet Cleaner. *FAIL*

We're moving things back into place. This takes a long time when I've been dead to the world since last Friday morning, finally reviving Tuesday to do house work and cook. And now both my little ones seem to have the same sickness. Lots of love and cuddles makes the work also take longer.

Oh well. We'll get there. At least we're back in the house (though they haven't painted the repairs yet).

And now for:

Wanna join in? Check out Wife Of A Sailor, answer the questions and link up!

This week:

1. Aside from the deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life "perfect"submitted by Oh How Delightful
I know many people will probably mention the moving around... but I actually like that. So... how about not having to deal with some of the stupid TriCare stuff. Not sure if I really shared before, but they nearly wouldn't cover all my pregnancy care or delivery... and that was about 1 week before I was to have my second child. Oh, and we were active duty since before she was even conceived! Sometimes I think they want to make things complicated on purpose.

2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army
Hmmm... whatever is a "peck" so I'm thinking... 5. LOL What a random question.

3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To
That's easy, I'd be working either on Broadway as a Stage Manager or possibly a director or I'd be with a touring company as a stage manager or director. Read this, you'll get it.

4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice
No I do not have any tattoos. I've talked about this before too, here.

5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? submitted by To The Nth
Oh geez... I'd love to get back into a theatre course. Then again, I want to take a cooking class at some point so that would be good. Also, I might join a friend to take some French classes, but we'll see what life looks like.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That really sucks that Tricare wouldn't cover your pregnancy stuff . . . did they go back and cover it afterwards?

    Mike said I could take the French class - so I just need to set up an interview and sign up. I really hope you can it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they did, but it was a fight. It was so incredibly stupid and frustrating at a time when I didn't need it. The insurance lady at my OB was the one who had to go to bad for me and we figured it all out... sort of. If I needed a C-section TriCare said it wouldn't be covered. Thankfully it wasn't needed.

    ReplyDelete