Monday, February 14, 2011

I've had better days

Happy Valentine's Day.

Not sure what you are doing to celebrate, but we're doing NOTHING!

Saturday night hubby and I shared some Teriyaki Chicken Bowl for dinner and the a few hours later the torture began.

Torture = food posioning.

I was up every hour from about 8 pm to 4 am the next morning... heaving the lining of my stomach while the other end also had to be accomodated.

Ryan's began a few hours after mine, but he continued through most of the morning.

I have NEVER been that sick in my life. It just hurts. The vomiting is so VIOLENT, who needs to excercise?? My abs clear through to my back are totally sore.

There was no way we could care for the kids (how does a 10 month old fend for herself) so some friends took them for the day and even overnight. We sought some help at Urgent Care and were told we were VERY sick.

1500 cc saline for me and 2000 cc saline for Ryan plus we got some zolfran and we were back in TLF for some sleep.

This morning we're still not 100%. Ryan got a doctor's note that he's to be off for 1-3 days for recovery. He's been sleeping while I've been taking care of the kids. We're weak and shaky... fearful of food but somewhat trying to eat.

We will probably never eat at Teriyaki Chicken Bowl again.

Can things get any worse?? Flooded house, broken pipes, living in TLF, food posioning...

Yes they can...

I just learned today through Facebook that a good friend of mine in high school passed away. I don't have any details on what happened, but my condolences go out to his family.

Can somebody just give me a hug?


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. *hugs* lots of big *hugs*

    I'm so sorry Sierra . . . praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry about everything! :( Hope you guys are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete