Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Game Shows

Sometimes game shows make me wonder.

Have you seen "Wipeout"?? I do admit that sometimes I actually DO enjoy it, but then again, it annoys me.

Are people REALLY that desperate to make it on tv that they're willing to embarass themselves nationally as well as have the hosts make fun of them? All of that on top of pain... not fun.

But I'm also a former Japan inhabitant and am not a stranger to some of those strange game shows that were gut-splitting funny. Maybe it helped that I had no idea what was being said so I couldn't feel bad if the contestants were being insulted.

There are other shows I love to watch... like Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy. I used to like Deal or No Deal and Who Wants to Be A Millionaire when they were popular. Sometimes I enjoy Minute to Win It. I even like the Price is Right.

By the way, my sister was actully on the Price is Right, won her game, won the wheel spin AND won the showcase showdown. Oh yeah! Who else do you know that can claim that? She gave us the living room set she won but she kept the car she won for herself.

So what am I getting at??

I think there are a few game shows (and maybe reality tv shows) that I'd be willing to go on and Wipeout is not one of them.

If you could go on a game show which one would you go for?


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I would not go on wipeout either...I think it would hurt too much! I would do The Price is Right...not sure what else. I've never thought about it!

    ReplyDelete