Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Frozen Pipes

Ever had frozen pipes?

They SUCK!

Called housing and apparently many people are dealing with the same issues. We're on "the list" for work orders.

We did what we were supposed to do to try to prevent it; open your sink cabinets and turn on your faucets to allow them to drip the entire night.

Unfortuantly, this morning our toilets don't flush and bathtubs/showers don't work -- and we left the water on there too!

Yesterday I was focusing on cleaning up the house so I didn't shower... my last shower was Sunday morning... Not very happy! Guess I'll try to get kitchen sink all cleared out and cleaned up so I can at least wash my greasy hair.

Stupid cold front...

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. They do suck. YAY for living on base though and not having to deal with it yourselves:) With all that cold weather we had I was worried our pipes were going to freeze...DH kept telling me they wouldn't and thankfully they didn't but you never know!

    ReplyDelete