Monday, February 28, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday



After a few serious, somewhat sad postings... I think it's time to take a breather and enjoy questions from Friend Makin' Monday hosted by Kenz.

This week because of the Academy Awards (which I actually watched) the questions are movie themed!

1. What is your favorite movie?
I always hate this question because I can never fully make a decision. Zoolander is a favorite, guilty pleasure and it makes me laugh every time. I also like G.I. Jane and Braveheart. P.S. I Love You is my great sappy love story movie... and I can go on, but what's the point?

2. If you could trade lives with an actor or actress for one day, who would you choose? And why?
Hmmm... maybe Jada Pinkett Smith. First off, she's married to the gorgeous and talented Will Smith and has been for a long time. She's beautiful and has some great kids. She is also quite talented herself.

3. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
I never can pick just one. I like Tom Hanks, Colin Firth, Christian Bale, Gerard Butler, John Travolta, Johnny Depp, Heath Ledger, Javier Bardem, Orlando Bloom (who I saw at Narita Airport one time), Mark Whalberg... ummm... Naomi Watts, Nicole Kidman, Selma Hayek, Emily Blunt, Sandra Bullock, Reese Witherspoon... that's enough.



Oh, and I just found THIS out today and am totally excited! Maybe this time will be my year!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment