Sunday, January 9, 2011

Storyteller??

Hello blogging world!

I've had an idea... well, sort of.

Waaaaaay back when, during high school, I had a wonderful teacher, Mr. Seidel, who allowed me the opportunity to write weird and random stories on the side whiteboard when my work was complete. They would be very obscure and using Disney character names to refer to certain friends and staff members. Other classes weren't aware who was writing, but enjoyed reading them and would get excited when I had an updated story.

Anyway, I've been toying with the idea of having a part of my blog, maybe 1 day a week, dedicated to writing a story. Maybe it will turn into a long story line, maybe it will be just a single session story. Not sure.

Anybody actually interested? What do you think?


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Could be fun...as long as I don't have to write on a white board. I get too messy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a cool idea :)

    ReplyDelete