Saturday, January 15, 2011

She Walks

My little baby is 8 months old.

She is full of personality and attitude -- and I love it! Alanna doesn't care if she can do something perfectly (like my first born was/is). If she wants to do something, she does it!

Shortly after we arrived in Washington on Christmas Vacation, I was at my parents' place and was actually making dinner for the family. Alanna got really upset about something so she was crawling to me from the living room. During her angry screaming she suddenly just stood straight up in the middle of the floor with no help.

I kind of stood there and watched her waiting to see what she would do. After a little bit she got back down on all fours and was going to come crawling to me, but instead I picked her up.

From then on she was all about standing without support. During that time we were home she would take one or maybe two steps.

Once we got back home she really began walking. Like I said, she's 8 months old... and this is what she can do....

And also, because I can, I thought I'd include a pic of Will giving me his "cheesy" smile!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm also loving that cheesy grin ;)

    I'm a fellow Albuquerque blogger. It's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete