If you'd like to participate in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In, head over to Wifey's site, post your answers to the questions and link up.
1. What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?
I usually like to know where a person lived or grew up, so basically, where do they call home. Meeting people all the time with the military it's a common conversation piece.
2. Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?
I'm not really sure. I think I'd rather know everything... I'm kind of nosey... and I HATE secrets. It might get boring though... but being surprised might make me have trust issues, feeling like I don't really know my husband.
3. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
This is a hard one! I don't know how well I'd settle down in one place because I actually do enjoy moving to different places. I don't know if I'd go back to the Northwest... rainy. And although we like Albuquerque, the crime kind of turns me off on staying here. I can't really pick a place right now, perhaps someplace in Europe - then I can keep traveling!
4. When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?
my I.D. - that's a lame answer, but very true.
5. Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
wife, mom, Christian, daughter, owner, driver, home, theatre, partner, paralegal