Friday, January 21, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

It's Friday!

If you'd like to participate in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In, head over to Wifey's site, post your answers to the questions and link up.

This week:

1. What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?
I usually like to know where a person lived or grew up, so basically, where do they call home. Meeting people all the time with the military it's a common conversation piece.
2. Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?
I'm not really sure. I think I'd rather know everything... I'm kind of nosey... and I HATE secrets. It might get boring though... but being surprised might make me have trust issues, feeling like I don't really know my husband.
3. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
This is a hard one! I don't know how well I'd settle down in one place because I actually do enjoy moving to different places. I don't know if I'd go back to the Northwest... rainy. And although we like Albuquerque, the crime kind of turns me off on staying here. I can't really pick a place right now, perhaps someplace in Europe - then I can keep traveling!
4. When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?
my I.D. - that's a lame answer, but very true.
5. Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
wife, mom, Christian, daughter, owner, driver, home, theatre, partner, paralegal

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. If you moved back to WA I think you would get used to the rain again:)

    ReplyDelete