Friday, January 14, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


1. What are you looking forward to most in 2011? from Jessica Lynn Writes
I'm really not sure... perhaps vacationing at the Grand Canyon.. if I can get everything together.

2. What is something random you do on a boring night when your significant other is away? from Lovin Ma Soldier
I just watch movies or tv -- thank you netflix. I'll also catch up a bit on housework.

3. What has been your greatest adventure as a MilSpouse? from Misadventures of An Army Momma
Living in Japan! I had some wonderful travel opportunities that I probably would not have had. Never had a desire to travel to Japan so it was great to experience the culture and see that country - living on the mainland but going to Hokkaido and Okinawa to vacation.

4. What is the ugliest fashion trend you ever bought into (I’d like to make fun of you, so can you please provide a picture as well)? from More Than An Army Wife
I don't think I had a fasion trend. Growing up I wore what I was given and then when I was older I basically lived in jeans, t-shirts and sweatshirts... still do.

5. What was the high point of last month?
I loved flying home, visiting family and meeting friends. I think just the whole experience of being with everyone for Christmas was my highpoint last month.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You can get everything together to vacation in the Grand Canyon!

    ReplyDelete