Monday, January 31, 2011

Friend Making Monday

One of the blogs I follow linked up to this and since I was bored (and procrastinating on cleaning my kitchen) I decided to go ahead and do it.

So, welcome to Friend Making Monday hosted by Kenz @ All The Weigh.


Short Survey:


1. What is your favorite household chore. What is your least favorite?
Oddly enough, I actually enjoy cleaning the bathrooms. It probably helps that they don't get really gross. Oh, and I HATE doing/folding laundry.
2. What is your favorite city?
Hmmm... difficult question. I really like Seaside, Oregon -- but I've got plenty of travel to experience before I make a final decision.
3. Have you found real love yet?
I believe so. :)
4. What's one thing you eat almost everyday?
Goldfish crackers.... LOL! Probaly true, I always sneak a few of my kids' snacks.
5. What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
I ended up crashing on the couch 'cause it was a frustrating evening with my 2-year-old and I kept thinking that I needed to go to sleep fast because my 9 month old would wake up in the night (which she did).
6. What was the worst injury you had as a child?
I was told that when I was 3 or 4 I came home from a friends' house with a broken nose. From my memory, I believe that while clamoring around under their dining room table I smashed my face into the leg of that table.
7. Will you/have you worked out today?
Does pushing around a full grocery cart with little kids count as working out??? 'Cause if so, then yes I worked out today.
8. Do you tweet? If so, what's your name?
Nope, not a tweeter. I've already got enough going on and I'm sure I'd get addicted and start tweeting stupid updates.
9. List three things you wouldn't want to live without?
My family, the internet, and God (not necessarily in that order)
10. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 15. It was a theatre thing. :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment