Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011

To be honest I'm not totally excited for the New Year... and I'm not sure why.

This year of 2010 has had it's ups and downs, but overall has been ending on a higher note.

We celebrated Will's 2nd birthday, welcomed Alanna into our lives, had some pretty big marital issues but have been able to pull through, vacationed, visited family, made friends, bought a brand new car, begun therapies for our son, given the diagnosis of Apraxia, I've been called "mama" for the first time, and blogged about more poop subjects than I'd like to admit.

I probably will not make a New Year's Resolution. In fact, I rarely do. But I will continue to try to cross items off my 101 in 1001 list.

So here's to 2011! May God show his mercies and miracles in our already blessed lives.

And...... since Alanna will turn 1 in about 4 months, it will be time to start talking hard about a possible baby #3.......

No comments:

Post a Comment