Wednesday, December 15, 2010

TAG!

My friend at Many Waters has tagged me in what she calles the game of 4 -- though she's not sure what it's really called. Whatever. I wanted to post SOMETHING today, so here it is:
  • Four shows you watch.
    • Grey’s Anatomy
    • No Ordinary Family
    • Dr. Who
    • Amazing Race
  • Four things you are passionate about
    • My family
    • My belief in God
    • Seeing as many different places as I can (traveling)
    • Theatre
  • Four phrases you say a lot.
    • Seriously?
    • Whatever…
    • NO! (I’ve got kids, so that’s very common)
    • No worries
  • Four things you learned from the past.
    • Regardless of how much things suck, you can handle it.
    • Just because you work hard does not mean you will get rewarded or respected
    • If you say you are going to be someplace at a certain time, show up then!
    • Whatever you have planned may not be what the man upstairs has planned for you.
  • Four places you would like to go.
    • Europe
    • Australia
    • Pacific Islands
    • Caribbean
  • Four things you did yesterday.
    • Church Performance
    • Cast Party
    • Cleaned the house
    • Spent time on the computer
  • Four things you're looking forward to.
    • Going home for Christmas
    • Will starting hippo-therapy
    • Paying off all the student loans
    • Alanna walking
  • Four things you love about winter.
    • Cold weather
    • Sweatshirts/hats/gloves
    • Starbucks winter flavors
    • Seeing beautiful snow
  • Now for the four lovely ladies I am tagging...

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Thanks for playing along:) I totally agree with your plans might not be what He has planned. It can be a hard one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - I got tagged! (And I was going to steal, um, borrow this from you!) You are so sweet! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete