Check out WifeOfASailor's blog, answer the questions for the week and link up!
- What is the best gift you have ever received or given? from Jessica Lynn Writes
- I would have to say it was the gift God gave to me of my children. On a more commercial level I think it is my camera for my birthday a few years ago. It’s not super fancy or those incredibly expensive ones. It’s an Olympus Stylus Tough (a point and shoot) but what makes it awesome is that it is drop proof and waterproof (taken it snorkeling) and perfect for a household with little ones.
- Haven’t had to experience that but I think I’d keep with our traditions and probably even go home to celebrate with the extended family.
- We actually have an angel, with fiber optic wings. She’s pretty... though she was designed complicated and we always have difficulty making her stay on the top of the tree.
- Oh easy: hotmail (for my e-mail), Facebook (where I waste time I shouldn’t), and the blogspot (for my posts and to read others’).
- There are times when a wife won’t tell!