Friday, November 19, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In



My answers to WifeOfASailor. Wanna join? Go to her blog, get the questions, post your answers and link it up on her page.


This week:

  1. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
    • Hmmm... I would have to say a computer with internet access so I could keep in contact with family and friends (and possibly get rescue) as well as read online..... and a lifetime supply of sunscreen ‘cause I burn WAAAAY too easy and I’ve gotten 2nd degree burns from a sunburn. No thank you, I’d rather not endure that again.
  2. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
    • I would say Ranch. It’s a classic, common and somewhat popular – but not everybody likes it.
  3. If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own?
    • Horses, cows, chickens, pigs, dogs, cats, not sheep ‘cause they’re too dumb, maybe goats, maybe rabbits... I love farm animals and it really is a lifestyle that takes a lot of work. BUT, if it was my ranch I’d want it all!
  4. If your life was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?
    • Geez, I hate these type of questions! I want to say Tom Cruise would play my husband only because the Japanese people on Mt. Fuji thought he looked like him --- but he really doesn’t. So maybe Joaquin Phoenix (before he went all weird. For me I’m thinking Emily Blunt... though I’m not British and I only WISH I was that skinny. But yeah.
  5. What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)?
    • The letter for our Sponsor Child in India.

1 comment: