Wanna join in? Check out Wife of a Sailor and link up!
- Were you named after anyone?
- Sort of. My parents need a name with double consonants and an “a” at the end to match my sisters. They were watching an old black and white movie and either the character’s name or the actress was named “Sierra”. It fit and they liked it, hence my name. My middle name is after an old friend of the family.
- If they’re painted (which is often now that I get pedicures) my toes are usually red or pink or a purple color. Right now they are “Catherine The Grape” by OPI.
- Just use my hands and then wash them real good and use sanitizer. It’s not that big a deal.
- Haha! I adored Jonathan Taylor Thomas. He was on “Home Improvement” but I really liked him from his films and what Teen Beat had to say. I also liked the Lawrence Brothers (Joey, Matt and Andy).
- Ohh... a tough one. Probably smell. If I could still keep taste that is (‘cause taste and smell kinda go together). It would probably affect me the least out of all of them. There’s too many gross things to smell (like all the nasty diapers I have to change) though I would miss the flowers and pretty perfumes. Can flowers be tasted??? LOL