Friday, November 12, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


Wanna join in? Check out Wife of a Sailor and link up!
This week:
  1. Were you named after anyone?
    • Sort of. My parents need a name with double consonants and an “a” at the end to match my sisters. They were watching an old black and white movie and either the character’s name or the actress was named “Sierra”. It fit and they liked it, hence my name. My middle name is after an old friend of the family.
  2. What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted?
    • If they’re painted (which is often now that I get pedicures) my toes are usually red or pink or a purple color. Right now they are “Catherine The Grape” by OPI.
  3. How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else?
    • Just use my hands and then wash them real good and use sanitizer. It’s not that big a deal.
  4. When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on?
    • Haha! I adored Jonathan Taylor Thomas. He was on “Home Improvement” but I really liked him from his films and what Teen Beat had to say. I also liked the Lawrence Brothers (Joey, Matt and Andy).
  5. Let’s say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell). Which one would you choose? Why?
    • Ohh... a tough one. Probably smell. If I could still keep taste that is (‘cause taste and smell kinda go together). It would probably affect me the least out of all of them. There’s too many gross things to smell (like all the nasty diapers I have to change) though I would miss the flowers and pretty perfumes. Can flowers be tasted??? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment