Friday, November 5, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

I missed last week... oh well.

It's Friday! Time for MilSpouse Friday Fill-In.

If you want to join up, answer the questions on WifeOfASailor and link up!

This week:

1. A different twist on last week’s question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? (brought to you from navy_smurfette)
    • Haha, I want to say give birth to me because my mom is a MilSpouse. But there are a few nice things that come to mind such as bringing meals after I had my first child. There have been several ladies willing to watch my kids last minute. But I think, being included is one of the biggest.
2. How often do you drive faster than the speed limit?
    • Basically all the time. When living in Washington you had to keep it within 5 mph ‘cause of the hidden cops, but here in Albuquerque I can cruise at nearly 10 over without a worry ‘cause most cops are busy with more important things... but I keep it around 5 over.
3. Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it?
    • Not really. There was “Fishy” which was a play on my last name, but other than that I didn’t have one.
4. If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end?
    • Psssh... I have no idea. “Living My Life”??? I’m not sure. I hope it would end peacefully and with a bittersweet note or something like that.
5. Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… what did you do that day?
    • There’s nothing on my calendar other than the birthday of our Sponsor Child in India. We probably hung around the house or perhaps ran errands.

2 comments:

  1. I love your answer for number one... Should have said something like that, my mom was a MilSpouse when I was born, and my MIL is a retired MilSpouse. Anyway, you have a blog award waiting for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete