Friday, October 15, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In



It's that time again!

My answers to WifeOfASailor.

This week:

1. What are some things on your bucket list? (from New Girl on Post)
    • Travel to Europe for sure. Other than that I’m not completely sure. I’m doing the 101 in 1001 so I’m trying to really accomplish that. When it’s finished I might do it again! You can find the original post about it here but it needs updated now.
2. How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? (from Raising Roscoe)
    • About 5 ½ years now. I’ve been military my whole life (previously a Navy Brat and now and AF Wife). Just from marriage we have been in Ellensburg, WA, Yokota Japan and Albuquerque, NM. Growing up I was at Mare Island, CA, San Diego, CA, and Bremerton, WA... that I can remember...
3. What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? (from Confessions of a Sailor’s Wife)
    • Had a difficult time with this question. Not sure what songs I can identify with my life. “Time of Your Life” by Greenday I think is fitting for a young wife of a military man. Sometimes I feel that “Is There Life Out There” by Reba McIntire is very fitting as well.
4. What is your favorite kind of pizza?
    • I’m boring. I basically just like cheese and pepperoni... almost from anyplace. Though being in NM I’ve discovered Dion’s Pizza and am in LOVE!
5. What are three good things in your life right now?
    • 1.) My beautiful children 2.) making some wonderful friends here and 3.) finding more things in the area that I enjoy. It also helps that fall is my favorite season and there’s a lot to do in preparation and for the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for WA:) And Time of Your Life by green day always makes me think of High School...it came out my senior year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the 101 in 1001 as well and I just completed two of my items - I'd better get busy!

    ReplyDelete