Wednesday, September 8, 2010

TAGGED!!!

I've been tagged by Poekitten @ Many Waters. So here's what happens... answer 8 questions and then tag 8 people so they can answer the questions.


1. If you could have any superpower, what would you have? Why?
Oh, so easy. I have always said I wish I had the power of invisibility. With it I could easily travel around to see the world. I could also play tricks on people and eavesdrop on conversations. Sounds fun!


2. Who is your style icon?
I don’t really have style so I don’t think I have a style icon. Who wears sweats or pj pants while home but throws on an un-stained (usually) shirt or sweatshirt and jeans, often sans makeup when going out? I really only dress “nice” for church or other specific functions. What “style icon” does that?


3. What is your favorite quote?
I’m really not sure. Lately things our friend Stu has said are amazing quotes, but they are completely natural. My current favorite: “If you’re not reading the Bible enough, no big deal, nobody does! Just do it more.”


4. What is the best compliment you've ever received?
This is a very hard question. I’ve never been one to take compliments well and often don’t pay much attention to them (Words of Affirmation is definitely NOT my Love Language). Hmmm… I think the best compliments are from strangers who tell me I have lovely, beautiful and well-behaved kids. It warms my heart.


5. What playlist/cd is in your CD player/iPod right now?
If I’m not listening to the radio I usually listen to my iPod, which is on shuffle so there are a mass array of music to choose from. I’ll get bored with one artist or just one genre of music… so there’s a little bit of everything. When I do hear a CD it’s William’s Veggie Tales Goodnight Songs.


6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
I am very much a night owl and always have been. I hate mornings. It is harder to be a night owl with young children but I still do it… that’s when I get the most cleaning done.


7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Dogs. I’ve tried cats many times but they always have their own agenda and not as social to me. Dogs love you no matter what.


8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
Nothing really. It’s my name. We call the blog the Tervo Times because when it started it really was just an update on our daily lives, like the family news. I wasn’t using myspace much anymore to blog and most family didn’t have accounts anyway to keep caught up.



Now I have to tag some people:


1. Mandie @ Mandie’s Mumblings…
4. Mrs. Ma’am @ Life as a Cajun Bombshell
5. Jessica Lynn @ Jesstagirl and her Officer
6. Valerie @ Thelandology
8. Angela @ Watch the Grass Grow

Let’s see if they see they have been tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment