Friday, September 17, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In



My answers to WifeOfASailor

This Week:

1. How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have? (from Troop Petrie)
    • Again, haven’t had a deployment to deal with yet... but I know what the extra money would go to. It would probably be split between paying off student loans and savings (for something big, like furniture, electronics or a trip).
2. If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be? (from Currently On Land)
    • There are a number of things I would love to go back to. My time at college, my wedding, certain travels in Japan... I can’t choose just one.
3. What’s the worst job you ever had and if it was so bad why did you take it? (from Faith and Deploying)
    • Hmm... interesting question. There have been major bad things in some of my jobs, but overall I usually did enjoy them. I guess it would be working at McDonald’s at Bangor for the opening shift. Not only was it super freaking early in the morning, but my supervisor didn’t like me for some reason, I worked the drive thru and I had the breakfast rush and the lunch rush and then got to go home. I always smelled of grease. Ug, but it gave me money over the summer which I spent on my trip to California with my boyfriend who I later married.
4. If you could play any character on TV, who would you be? (from Many Waters)
    • It’s a toss up between being The Doctor (from Dr. Who) or one of his traveling companions. It would be amazing to travel throughout the universe at any point in time.
5. If you could become the world’s expert in something, what would it be? (from Army of Two)
    • I have no idea. But... I watch a LOT of HGTV so lately I’m thinking it would be great to know everything about construction or contracting or designing. The whole designing aspect would be great, especially when moving every few years and figuring out how to decorate your house every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment