Friday, September 24, 2010

Lovely Blog Award


Wow! My first blogging award! Thanks to Poekitten @ Many Waters for giving me this award. I feel a little more special! I actually enjoy Poekitten's blog... and it is partially because her husband is stationed up in the area I know as home so some of her posts warm my heart and make me homesick at the same time. It is great to see a non-native Pacific Northwesterner share the beauty of the place as well as give her two bits on military life.

Now for the rules of excepting this award:
  1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award to you as well as a link to his or her blog.
  2. Pay it forward to 5 other bloggers you have newly discovered.
  3. Contact those bloggers to let them know they have been chosen.
And the 5 people I have chosen are:

No comments:

Post a Comment