Friday, September 3, 2010

For love of the job

I just love my job as a mom. My kids really do bring so much into my life. Regardless if I complain about my lack of sleep or dealing with obedience, potty training, whining and crying... whatever, I still love them so much.

Right now the whole 2-year-old stage is getting annoying, but at the same time it is a lot of fun. Will is all about trying to do things for himself -- whether he can or not. Exploration of everything is important as well. In addition, he wants to check his boundaries to see how far he can push things. I know that if he could talk he would be asking questions up the yin-yang and would really have a lot to say. He is so clever.

Alanna is also at a fun stage. She can sit up fairly well on her own but she still topples overs. Peek-a-boo is a blast! She doesn't have object permanence yet so when I re-appear it's like the most amazing thing to her, so fun! Lana loves to look at herself in the mirror and really, any kid who looks at her will be met with a smile.

I'm sure I could go on and on about the personalities of my children. To this day I am still awed at how different they are. It's like, a person was born and already came out with who they are as that person. Life is inspiring!

Anyway, let's keep this short. Enjoy some pics and videos!


can't remember if I shared this one or not, but I love it! Will refused to sleep in his bed yet he passed out on the glider chair.

The kids were napping so I had office time. I come out and see Maya helping Alanna nap.


My pretty girl in her new shoes and tights, ready for church.

Mischievous Will

Videos of Will jumping off the chair onto pillows (like my brother used to do) and Alanna kicking off a blanket over her face.
video video

No comments:

Post a Comment