Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Frustrating Week

This is already turning into a stressful week!

Maya is still coming along in her house-breaking but lately she's been pooping in the house. It's easy enough to clean but it's very frustrating. Tonight we discovered it might have something to do with her food so tomorrow she changes. We're also getting annoyed with the crazy whinning/barking that happens whenever she goes into her crate. She better get used to it becuase I'm not leaving her out when I'm not around .... and it's also a good punishment place when I'm upset with her.

Will is being taken off sippy cups. He's getting too old and needs to learn how to drink properly anyway. He is getting better at drinking but still spills down his chin and the front of himself. Maybe by the end of the week he'll have it down better. We still give him a sippy cup when he gets up and then again before bed but other than that it's big-boy cups. He isn't liking the change, especially after nap time, but I refuse to give in.

Right now I'm working on a baby quilt for a friend. I haven't made a quilt from scratch in years. Much frustration so far. Overall it really does look good and I hope to have it finished in the next few days. Man I love sewing.

I've heard people say they want to see belly pics so once I get my camera downloaded I'll try to update. I've felt the baby move a little bit but its very minor, normal at this point in the pregnancy.

That's all for now... hope to keep posting more regularly in the future but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment